LIVE TO TELLFor women who want to write their memoir
THERE’S A WOMAN OUT THERE WHO NEEDS TO HEAR YOUR STORY.
THEY NEED TO FEEL THEY AREN’T ALONE.
THAT THEY CAN SURVIVE THIS – WHATEVER THIS IS.
THEY NEED YOU TO WRITE YOUR MEMOIR.
MAYBE YOU’VE WALKED THROUGH FIRE AND COME OUT THE OTHER SIDE.
MAYBE YOU’VE LIVED A LIFE THAT CAN INSPIRE, EDUCATE AND ENCOURAGE.
MAYBE YOU WANT TO RECORD FAMILY STORIES SO YOUR LOVED ONES CAN ENJOY THEM FOR GENERATIONS TO COME.
WHATEVER THE REASON THAT YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR LIFE STORY, WITH 12 MONTHS OF WRITING COACHING AND EDITORIAL SUPPORT, I CAN HELP YOU GET YOUR UNIQUE EXPERIENCES DOWN ON THE PAGE.
Sharon is different – sassy, vibrant and with a belief in women’s abilities. She also knows that women, especially as we get older, are not always heard, but we have BIG VOICES when pushed. ANGELENA BODEN
This year-long programme will help you to:
- Create a beautiful memoir over the course of a year, so that you can hold a completed manuscript in your hands and become one of the 3% who ever finish a book (and, yup, it does feel as good as you’d imagine!)
- Inspire others with your experiences, bringing hope to your readers.
- Raise your online profile, if you’re seeking that as an author, coach, healer, blogger or entrepreneur.
- Bring peace and healing to yourself via writing about your past and give you control over your history, so you can feel more confident about your present and future.
- Plan and structure your memoir, so you can tell your story in the most powerful way possible and that the writing itself becomes easier and more enjoyable.
- Learn the storytelling tricks used by novelists which life story writers also need, so that you can present your truth in a way which really touches readers.
- Create a writing practice which works for your specific circumstances, so you can get your book written, not matter how busy your life is, but without becoming frazzled and overwhelmed (I work with a lot of women writers who face the demands of work and family life and, if they can their writing done, so can you!).
- Feel supported as you write about your past, so you can confront even the darkest parts of your life story knowing that you have a coach by your side who will help your navigate any emotional ups and downs that arise during the process.
- Leave a wonderful written legacy which will impact not just your family and friends, but also generations to come.
How we’ll get your beautiful memoir written over the course of the next 12 months:
- We’ll have two coaching calls a month for twelve months, so we can brainstorm and plan your book and make sure it’s as a well-structured and powerful as possible. These sessions will also provide help to build a writing practice that works with your specific schedule, commitments and energy levels, so that you’ll get your book written and I’ll be there to hold your hand through the ups and downs of writing about your life experiences. I’ll also use these sessions to teach you the storytelling and writing craft tricks that memoir writers need to really touch their readers.
- You’ll send me up to 10,000 words of your memoir each month, so that you not only have someone to keep you accountable as you write your book, but you’ll also receive detailed feedback on your writing so you know what’s working and what needs improvement (my criticism is always respectful, kind and encouraging). In this way, you’ll feel supported as you write (rather than lost and lonely and wondering what the heck you are doing!) and the creative process will become so much more pleasurable.
- You’ll have ongoing access to me via email, so if you are having a hard time getting yourself to write (procrastination can be such a big foe for us authors!) or just are finding a particular past experience tough to get down on the page, you can contact me for a cyber hug or a gentle reminder about why you’re writing this book so you feel like getting back to work again.
- You’ll have the support of fellow writer sisters, as well little old me, in my private Facebook group for my writer friends and clients, so you’ll never have to feel like you’re the only one riding the tides of the author’s life.
- You’ll get a special writing care package made by me for you when we begin our work together – it’ll be designed to keep you inspired and maybe even make you laugh a little as you work on your beautiful memoir.
The women of the world need what you have to say.
Now is the time to live to tell your story!
THE INVESTMENT FOR THIS 12-MONTH PROGRAMME IS £5000 OR A £550 DEPOSIT, PLUS 11 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF £450.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HAVING A CHAT TO ME ABOUT THIS PROGRAMME, I OFFER A FREE 30 MINUTE SKYPE OR PHONE CALL SO YOU CAN ASK QUESTIONS AND WE CAN DISCUSS WHETHER THIS PACKAGE WOULD BE RIGHT FOR YOU AND WE CAN SEE IF WE’D MAKE A GOOD FIT.
TO BOOK, JUST CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW.
IF YOU’RE READY TO SHARE YOUR STORY WITH THE WORLD, I CAN HELP.
NOW REALLY IS THE TIME TO LIVE TO TELL AND BECOME OF THE 3% WHO FINISH THEIR BOOKS AND CHANGE PEOPLE’S LIVES.
(AND, YES, I REALLY DO LOVE MADONNA!)
IF YOU’RE WORKING ON YOUR MEMOIR, PLEASE JUST CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW AND WE’LL HAVE A FREE 30 MINUTE SKYPE OR PHONE CALL TO SEE IF WE ARE A WINNING TEAM.
NEVER FORGET YOUR STORY IS IMPORTANT.
A startling 97% of books that are started are never finished and I know just how tough writing a memoir can be, given that you need the storytelling skills of a novelist, but you also have to be willing to face your past and be vulnerable in exposing your truth to others.
That’s why I’ve created this programme, which is specifically made for women writing their life stories as I believe there’s never been a time when women’s diverse insights and experiences have been so needed by the world.
You may well be the one writer who enables that woman who is suffering to feel less alone – or you could finally help to bring healing to her following grief, illness, sexual assault or divorce.
You could also be the writer whose story shows them there is happiness after the challenges they’re facing.
You could be the one who gives them that magical thing called ‘hope.’
I also believe in the power of writing about our own experiences to bring ourselves peace and awareness.
As a feminist writing coach and a woman who has faced lots of trials herself, I’m not easily shocked by the tough traumas of life I read in my client’s work and I believe that sharing even our most dark experiences on the page can help to lessen their power over us because when we write, we take control of our story.
SO WHEN YOU WRITE THIS MEMOIR, YOU WILL NOT ONLY BE CREATING A BOOK, BUT YOU’LL ALSO BE FOUNDING A POWERFUL LEGACY, ONE THAT EMPOWERS BOTH YOU AND YOUR READERS.
THE INVESTMENT IS £5000 OR A DEPOSIT OF £550 AND 11 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF £450.
Sharon at once restored my faith in myself and reignited my passion for my work, while still truthfully preparing me for the road ahead. She is a gem and a blessing to writers everywhere.LINDSAY MAXFIELD
I’m on a mission to get more women’s books written, published and out there changing the world.
I’ve been working as a writer my entire life (I was named as Young Poet of the Year and Writers Inc. Writer of the Year and my first novel, Welcome to Sharonville, was longlisted for The Guardian First Book Award and is currently being pitched as a TV series), so I know a thing or two about how to get this word shiz done.
On top of that, I’ve got a Ph.D. in English (I studied at London and Cambridge and my doctorate was supervised by the famed feminist, Professor Lisa Jardine) and, since leaving academia, I’ve worked as an editor with literally hundreds of writers, some of which are now bestselling authors (complete with billboards at train stations!) and others have got multi-book deals with major houses. A few have even gone on to successfully self-publish their work and become big hits on Amazon. You can read more about me here.
I would highly recommend Sharon to any person who either has a dream to write a book or someone who has already come up with their concept and draft because she is a very supportive, enthusiastic and skilled book coach. Sharon helps you to increase your confidence in your book ideas and the advice and guidance Sharon provided me has been insanely useful. Sharon has also been very motivating to me personally.SHARYN HOLMES
Before working with Sharon, I could easily see how “writing a book” could just stay on someone’s to-do list for years and years.
I now have a writing practice that is tailored to me and that I am excited about. Sharon’s writing prompt ideas and help with the structure of my book were brilliant (THANK YOU!!). I had no idea how to even go about organizing it, but she was able to swoop in and give me direction on how to get started right away.
Sharon is very open, easy to talk to, encouraging and supportive. It was so refreshing. I felt there was no judgement at all about where I currently was or was not in the process.KIMBERLY WEISS