THOUGHT TO THOUGHT LEADERFor bloggers, coaches, healers and entrepreneurs who want to write a world-shaking book proposal
A study carried out for Forbes showed that a whopping 96% of business owners who wrote a book would recommend it as a way of growing one’s leads and bottom line, as well as increasing one’s visibility and authority in an increasingly over-saturated and noisy online world.
So if you really want to be heard as an entrepreneur, blogger, coach or healer and to become a thought leader … WRITE A BOOK.
Or, rather a killer book proposal.
Because the good news is that most non-fiction titles can get representation and a deal with just some sample chapters, plus a package of amazing submission materials.
Materials that I just so happen to know how to put together like a pro.
Maybe you already have a fantastic book idea, but you’re struggling to get it down on paper.
Maybe you’re worried that your platform isn’t big enough to sell a book and you don’t know how to increase it.
Maybe you’re not sure that everything has already been said in your area of expertise (tip – there’s only one you in existence, so no one has your particular spin on a subject).
Maybe you are struggling to find time to write along side running your business and raising a family or facing other life challenges.
Maybe you have no freakin’ idea what needs to go into a smokin’ hot book proposal.
Well, if this is the case, I’ve got your back!
Luckily all of this stuff is my bag and I’ve helped a wide range of clients with these sorts of issues before.
NOW REALLY IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO WRITE YOUR BOOK PROPOSAL.
AND THIS ‘THOUGHT TO THOUGHT LEADER’ ONE-TO-ONE WRITING COACHING PROGRAMME IS HERE TO MAKE SURE YOUR BOOK PROPOSAL NOT ONLY GETS DONE, BUT MAKES YOU A THOUGHT LEADER.
I would highly recommend Sharon to any person who either has a dream to write a book or someone who has already come up with their concept and draft because she is a very supportive, enthusiastic and skilled book coach. Sharon helps you to increase your confidence in your book ideas and the advice and guidance Sharon provided me has been insanely useful. Sharon has also been very motivating to me personally.SHARYN HOLMES
HOW WE’LL CREATE YOUR KILLER BOOK PROPOSAL THAT AGENTS AND PUBLISHERS WILL LOVE TO READ:
- We’ll have 12 coaching sessions over six months in which we’ll brainstorm your fabulous ideas, structure your book and create an outline for your proposal and a cover letter that will have agents and editors sitting up in their chairs.
- We’ll also use these sessions to deal with any issues which might be holding your creative process back (including the shouty voice in your head and general life crapola!), so you’ll shape your book proposal with ease and confidence.
- We’ll set reasonable monthly writing targets together that will help you keep up the pace and get the book proposal done, bit by glorious bit. (No more wondering if you’re going to get this book proposal done because you’ll be doing it!)
- We’ll create a sustainable writing practice which fits you and your life perfectly, taking into account your schedule, energy levels and other commitments, so you manage to stay on top of your book proposal, but without being frazzled.
- We’ll look in detail at your sample chapters (usually 10,000 words total), so you begin to appreciate your work’s strengths and increase in confidence, as well as learning the writing craft and discussing areas to improve so you can supercharge your skills as a writer.
- We’ll talk regularly on email, so that if you have any questions about your work or just need someone to tell you, ‘You got this,’ I’ll be there to offer expert guidance and support.
- We’ll chat in my private Facebook group, created exclusively for my writer friends and clients, sharing the ups and downs of writing a book proposal with others who get just how freakin’ tough it can be!
- We’ll ooh and aah over the special writer’s care package I’ll create especially for you to make writing and completing your book a bit more fun and beautiful. (I love sending gifts and surprises!)
- And if you don’t manage to complete your book proposal within six months, don’t worry, you will still have access to me over email up to a year after we start working together.
The full range of women’s voices are needed more now than ever – don’t wait another year to share your big idea with the world! Please, please don’t sit on the sidelines while you peers get their books out and grow their platform – make sure your expertise and experience are available to your audience who are so desperate to hear what you have to say.
Together, we can create your book proposal and move you from just having a thought in your head towards you being a thought leader.
THE INVESTMENT IS £2500 OR A DEPOSIT OF £750 AND FIVE MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF £400 (TOTAL £2750) GET 25% OFF (A MASSIVE SAVING OF £625 PLUS!) IF YOU BOOK BEFORE FEBRUARY 28TH!
I ALSO CAN HELP YOU WRITE THE WHOLE OF YOUR BOOK, IF YOU ARE AIMING TO SELF-PUBLISH OR WOULD JUST PREFER TO HAVE A FULL MANUSCRIPT READY TO IMPRESS A PUBLISHER. I CAN CREATE A BESPOKE YEAR-LONG PACKAGE TO SUPPORT YOU TO DO THIS FOR £5000 OR WITH A £550 DEPOSIT AND 11 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF £450. YOU CAN ALSO GET 25% OFF THIS (A WHOPPING SAVING OF £1250 PLUS!) IF YOU BOOK BEFORE FEBRUARY 28TH!
Are you ready to talk to your people?
If so, please hop on a complimentary, human-to-human, 30 minute call with me and we’ll discuss your book proposal and see whether we might make a winning team.
To book, click the button below.
If you are ready to reach those readers who need you and to rise as a thought leader, I can help.
Please don’t leave it another year until you start to get your book proposal together – your diverse voices are needed now more than ever.
Become one of the 96% who see a surge in business, influence and authority from writing a book.
CLICK THE BUTTON TO THE LEFT TO ARRANGE A FREE 30 MINUTE CHAT ABOUT YOUR BOOK IDEA AND WHETHER WE’D BE A GOOD FIT.
Sharon at once restored my faith in myself and reignited my passion for my work, while still truthfully preparing me for the road ahead. She is a gem and a blessing to writers everywhere.LINDSAY MAXFIELD
- Give you a brilliant, publishing industry ready book proposal, so you can reach the audience that so badly needs what you have to say.
- Help you brainstorm your fantastic ideas with a publishing industry expert, so that you have everything well thought out before you begin writing and you don’t waste time on weak concepts or going off on tangents.
- Teach you how to structure your book so your ideas have the maximum impact.
- Create a clear outline for your project that knocks the socks off agents and publishers.
- Support you to build a sustainable writing practice that means you can enjoyably finish your book proposal, no matter how busy your life is (most of my women writer clients juggle careers and families, so if they can find a way to be creative, you can too!).
- Provide you detailed feedback straight from my expert editor’s pen to ensure your sample chapters, cover letter and bio totally rock.
- Offer encouragement to deal with the ups and downs of the writing life, increasing your confidence and ensuring you can keep going with your book proposal, no matter what the scary voices in your head say!
- Take you from having a great thoughts in your head to having a fabulous book proposal in your hands, ready to pitch to the publishing industry and become a thought leader (whoop!).
Women coaches, healers, bloggers and entrepreneurs, we need your ideas and leadership – and we need your book proposals done, so we can learn from you and be inspired!
Don’t let your dream to be a thought leader and all your precious ideas just remain in your head – let’s get them down on the page and start to make things happen!
I’M SHARON ZINK, PH.D., A FEMINIST WRITING COACH FOR WOMEN WITH BIG THINGS TO SAY.
I’m on a mission to get more women’s books written, published and out there changing the world.
I’ve been working as a writer my entire life (I was named as Young Poet of the Year and Writers Inc. Writer of the Year and my first novel, Welcome to Sharonville, was longlisted for The Guardian First Book Award and is currently being pitched as a TV series), so I know a thing or two about how to get this word shiz done.
On top of that, I’ve got a Ph.D. in English (I studied at London and Cambridge and my doctorate was supervised by the famed feminist, Professor Lisa Jardine) and, since leaving academia, I’ve worked as an editor with literally hundreds of writers, some of which are now bestselling authors (complete with billboards at train stations!) and others have got multi-book deals with major houses. A few have even gone on to successfully self-publish their work and become big hits on Amazon.
I also trained to be a coach with ‘Oprah’s favourite life coach’, Martha Beck.
You can find out more about me here.
Before working with Sharon, I could easily see how “writing a book” could just stay on someone’s to-do list for years and years.
I now have a writing practice that is tailored to me and that I am excited about. Sharon’s writing prompt ideas and help with the structure of my book were brilliant (THANK YOU!!). I had no idea how to even go about organizing it, but she was able to swoop in and give me direction on how to get started right away.
Sharon is very open, easy to talk to, encouraging and supportive. It was so refreshing. I felt there was no judgement at all about where I currently was or was not in the process.KIMBERLY WEISS