Do you have a book idea bursting to get out of you, but you’re not sure where the heck to start?
Are you unsure how to structure a book or even how you’ll find time in your busy life to write?
Do you secretly wonder if you’re really a writer and are actually up to creating a whole book?
THESE ARE ALL COMMON REASONS WHY WOMEN DON’T START WRITING THEIR BOOKS AND THE REST OF US LOSE OUT ON ALL THAT WISDOM AND BEAUTY AS A RESULT.
BUT IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE THIS WAY.
I CAN HELP YOU GET YOUR BOOK OFF TO A FLYING START, WHETHER YOU’RE A NOVELIST, MEMOIR WRITER OR BLOGGER, COACH OR ENTREPRENEUR WITH A WORLD-SHAKING IDEA.
AND, WITH THAT, YOU MASSIVELY INCREASE THE CHANCE THAT YOU’LL BE ONE OF THE 3% WHO FINISH THEIR BOOKS.
SO YOU WON’T GO THROUGH LIFE KNOWING YOU HAD A BOOK INSIDE YOU THAT YOU NEVER GOT TO WRITE.
A SHOCKING 97% OF ALL BOOKS THAT ARE STARTED AREN’T FINISHED.
BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THE BEAUTIFUL, WORLD-CHANGING BOOKS THAT ARE NEVER EVEN STARTED?
THOSE NEVER-BEGUN BOOKS BREAK MY HEART.
AND I REALLY DON’T WANT YOUR AWESOME MASTERPIECE TO REMAIN JUST AN IDEA.
I WANT YOU (FINALLY) TO GET YOUR BOOK OUT OF YOUR HEAD.
NOW REALLY IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO START WRITING.
THE WORLD HAS NEVER NEEDED YOUR STORIES AND INSIGHTS SO MUCH.
LET’S START WORK ON YOUR WRITING DREAM TOGETHER – BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO IT ALONE.
Sharon at once restored my faith in myself and reignited my passion for my work, while still truthfully preparing me for the road ahead. She is a gem and a blessing to writers everywhere.LINDSAY MAXFIELD
Before working with Sharon, I could easily see how “writing a book” could just stay on someone’s to-do list for years and years.
I now have a writing practice that is tailored to me and that I am excited about. Sharon’s writing prompt ideas and help with the structure of my book were brilliant (THANK YOU!!). I had no idea how to even go about organizing it, but she was able to swoop in and give me direction on how to get started right away.
Sharon is very open, easy to talk to, encouraging and supportive. It was so refreshing. I felt there was no judgement at all about where I currently was or was not in the process.KIMBERLY WEISS
NO MORE SAYING YOU’LL WRITE THAT BOOK SOMEDAY – LET’S GET AFTER THAT LITERARY DREAM NOW!
I’m on a mission to get more women’s books written, published and out there changing the world.
I’ve been working as a writer my entire life (I was named as Young Poet of the Year and Writers Inc. Writer of the Year and my first novel, Welcome to Sharonville, was longlisted for The Guardian First Book Award and is currently being pitched as a TV series), so I know a thing or two about how to get this word shiz done.
On top of that, I’ve got a Ph.D. in English (I studied at London and Cambridge and my doctorate was supervised by the famed feminist, Professor Lisa Jardine) and, since leaving academia, I’ve worked as an editor with literally hundreds of writers, some of which are now bestselling authors (complete with billboards at train stations!) and others have got multi-book deals with major houses. A few have even gone on to successfully self-publish their work and become big hits on Amazon. You can read more about me here.
- Get that brilliant book idea of yours out of your head and onto the page where it belongs, instead of just talking about it!
- Brainstorm all your ideas with a publishing industry expert, so you’ve road tested them before you start writing and don’t waste time going off on tangents that won’t work.
- Plan your book to perfection, so, whether you’re writing a novel, memoir or non-fiction book, you’ll know exactly where you’re heading each time you get to your desk, making the writing process easier and more enjoyable.
- Create a sustainable writing practice that works even in the midst of the most busy life (most of my women writer clients juggle families and careers and yet, together, we can still find ways for them to make progress with their books – if they can do it, so you can you!).
- Get feedback on your book outline and early drafts, so you can become an awesome writer – and fast!
- Finally start that book which has been inside you for years and do so with confidence.
How we’ll get your book idea out of your head and onto the page:
- We’ll have 6 hour-long coaching sessions over three months, so we can talk up a storm, discussing your ideas and how best to structure your project, as well as planning how you can fit writing this book into your life, no matter how hectic you are. (Oh, and we’ll deal with any nerves that you may well have due to actually, finally writing your amazing book, so you no longer stand in your own way!)
- We’ll also create a fabulous plan for your book together and, after you’ve got it all written up, I’ll check it over with my editor’s red pen to ensure you’re on the right track and that your project is going to not only rock the socks off all who read it, but that it’ll also be a joy for you to write.
- We’ll talk regularly over email, so I can answer questions about planning and writing your book, but I’ll also be there to let you know ‘You got this’ on those days when the creative process seems all too much!
- We’ll chat in the private Facebook group for my writer clients which is a super source of encouragement and literary solidarity.
- We’ll smile together over the special writer’s care package, made just for you, I’ll send out when we start our work together, filled with things which will inject fun and beauty into planning and starting your book (ooh!).
- If you don’t manage to get your book planned and started in three months, don’t worry – you’ll have access to me via email for up to 6 months after.
THE INVESTMENT IS £1250, ALSO PAYABLE IN 3 INSTALLMENTS OF £450 (TOTAL: £1350)
GET 25% OFF IF YOU BOOK BEFORE JANUARY 31ST 2019 – A SAVING OF £312.50!
TO BOOK A FREE 30 MINUTE CHAT TO SEE IF WE’D MAKE A GOOD TEAM AND WHETHER THIS IS THE RIGHT PROGRAMME FOR YOU, JUST CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW.
I would highly recommend Sharon to any person who either has a dream to write a book or someone who has already come up with their concept and draft because she is a very supportive, enthusiastic and skilled book coach. Sharon helps you to increase your confidence in your book ideas and the advice and guidance Sharon provided me has been insanely useful. Sharon has also been very motivating to me personally.SHARYN HOLMES
IF YOU’RE READY TO START WRITING, I’M IN YOUR CORNER.
THE WORLD NEEDS TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY MORE THAN EVER.
NOW REALLY IS THE TIME TO START WRITING YOUR BOOK.
LET’S MAKE YOU ONE OF THE 3% WHO GET TO TYPE ‘THE END.’